Kepler Cooled sCMOS Cameras
The Kepler Series is a giant step forward in throughput, providing faster digitization, higher speed interfaces, and up to 35 channel readout. Sensorscurrently supported include front and back illuminated sCMOS. Future developments will include interline transfer CCDs and EMCCDs.
- USB3.0 (3 Gbps)
- Optional QSFP (8 Gbps)
- Broadband AR Coated Window - (Transmissivity Curves)
- Air Cooling or Optional Liquid Cooling
- Deep Cooling (up to 45°C below ambient)
- Optional Anti-Dew Technology (ADT)
- LDR and HDR modes
- Small Footprint (4 x 4 x 4.2 in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Support for up to 35 channels
- View Kepler Overview pdf
For details regarding Kepler Operational Modes and a Signal to Noise Comparison of CCDs versus CMOS, please see the bottom of this page.
Need Extremely Accurate Time Logging? See the Kepler Image Time Stamp.